How to Transfer Files from Computer to iPad
iPad user may have a need to transfer their files from computer to iPad. Import photos, songs, videos and more to iPad, so you can enjoy them freely. It seems not easy to do that? If your iPad is new, you can cope data to it by just syncing iTunes with it. What if you have had this iPad for some time? If you still use the same method, you will lose your iPad data.Don't panic! This article is going to tell you how to solve this problem with the help of iOS Manage (Windows) or iOS Manage (Mac). iOS Manage program allows you to transfer photos, music, movies and more from computer to your iPad, and vice versa.
How to transfer files from Computer to iPadTo get start, download this program on your computer. Here, Let’s take the Windows version as a example to check out the easy steps below.
Step 1: Run this program
Launch this iOS Manage program after installing it. The primary window will pop up. Connect your iPad to computer via a USB cable. The program will detect your iPad instantly.
Step 2: Transfer files to an iPad
Now, let’ check how to transfer music, videos, contacts, playlist and photos to your iPad one by one. You can follow the steps to have a try!
1) To transfer music to iPad, click "Media" tab in the left column, then click the "Music" button in the media window. It will bring you to the music window, click "Add". Then you will see a files window. Now, find and select the music files or music folder that you want to import to your iPad. Then upload them to your iPad. When the music format is incompatible with your iPad, this program will help you convert it to iPad compatible one.
Note: This program is fully compatible with iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, The New iPad, iPad 2 and iPad.
2) You can follow the similar steps to import videos to your iPad. Click "Media">"Videos">"Add".
3) Transfer contacts to your iPad. To import contacts, you should click "Contacts" tab. In the contacts window, click "Import/Export". Then choose "Import contacts from computer." In its drop down list, you have choices: from vCard file, from Windows Live Mail, from Outlook Express, from Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013 and from Windows Address Book. Choose one. Then find the contact file and import it.
4) To transfer playlist to your iPad, you need to click "Playlist", then click "Add" button. In its pull-down list, choose "Add playlist from computer".
5) To transfer photos to your iPad, please click "Photos" tab. Then you can see all albums are displayed on the right. Set an album to save photos. Here you also can click "Add" button to create a new album. Then open the album and click "Add" to import your favority photos.
Note: Currently, the Mac version doesn’t support transferring contacts from Computer to iPad.
That’s all the guides about how to transfer data from computer to iPad.
More information about iOS Manage programThis program not only enables you to transfer files from computer to iPad, but also can help you Manage Everything on Your iPhone, iPod & iPad:
- Directly transfer between Apple devices: Transfer music, photos, contacts, SMS and more from one Apple device to another.
- Don’t just transfer files to iTunes & PC: Also transfer files from PC & iTunes to your iPhone, iPod, iPad.
- Convert music & video: Automatically convert to iDevice-compatible formats during transfer.
- Copy photos between Apple devices and PC: Drag photos to your iDevice or save to your PC to print & share.
- Fully manage your iPhone contacts: Manage contacts: Edit, import, remove duplicates & more.
comments powered by Disqus
- Transfer Files Between iPhone and Computer
- Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Photos to PC
- Transfer iPhone Music to PC
- Transfer iTunes Music to iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Contact to PC
- Transfer Files from iPad to PC
- Transfer Music from iPod to iPod
- Import Music to iPhone
- Transfer iPhone SMS to PC
- Transfer iPhone Data to iPhone
- Transfer Files from PC to iPhone