How to Transfer iPhone SMS to PC and Print SMS
The article will show you how to transfer iPhone SMS to PC and stored SMS in Text format or ANTC format. What’s more, you also can learn how to print SMS from it.Now, follow the steps below to accomplish the iPhone SMS backup tasks.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone to computer.Step 3: Launch iPhone Transfer SMS, the SMS contacts info will display as shown in your iPhone screen automatically as the following fig 01. If you click on single contact, all SMS records from him/she will display as fig 02 shown.
Step 4-a: In fig01 situation, you can click "Copy" button to copy SMS from all iPhone contact, then select options:1. Choose File Type: back up to TXT file or ANTS file;
2. Choose File Path: where to store the backup file, do nothing if you choose default path;
3. Advanced Option: if you choose ANTS format in step 1, you can add a password to protect the file.
Click OK Button to finish the Copy. See fig 03.
Note: For trail version, you can only copy the first 20 items for each contact.
Step 4-b: In fig 2 situation, click button "Copy" to copy SMS from a single contact, select options:1. Choose File Type: You can select TXT file format in single contact SMS transfer;
2. Choose File Type: You can select .MHT file format in single contact SMS transfer; This format support Print Out.
Please open the .mht file by IE, click "tools" - "internet options" - "advanced" - check "print background colors and images", then click "Print";
3. Choose File Path: where to store the SMS backup file, do nothing if you choose default path;
Click "OK" Button to finish the Copy. See fig04.
Note: For trial version, you can only copy the first 20 items for him/her.
comments powered by Disqus
- Transfer Files Between iPhone and Computer
- Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Photos to PC
- Transfer iPhone Music to PC
- Transfer iTunes Music to iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Contact to PC
- Transfer Files from iPad to PC
- Transfer Music from iPod to iPod
- Import Music to iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Data to iPhone
- Transfer Files from PC to iPhone