How to Recover Deleted Calendar on iPhone
The iPhone customers can not bear to loss important data of iPhone. Many reasons may cause to loss data of iPhone. Such as Accidental Deletion, Physical Damage and so forth. Many examples illustrate that you can not always protect your data well when the accident happened.
In some cases, losing calendar means a disaster. But iPhone Data Recovery program can release your worry. Two practical ways are provided to restore the deleted calendar. Besides, it can also recover lost photos, text messages, music and whatever you want.
Now download the free and trial version and follow the steps.
Step 1: Run the program and select the mode of recovery
Launch the iPhone Data Recovery program and connect your iPhone to the PC. There are two recovery modes for your options. Scan and recover calendar from your iPhone directly, select "Recover from iOS Device".
iPhone users of 6S/6S Plus/6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S, the following window will shown.
Other type of iPhone users, the program's window shows different. Before scanning your iPhone for deleted calendar, a plug-in need to be downloaded.
Step 2: Scan the calendars of your iPhone
You can directly click the "Start Scan" button to scan your iPhone 5S/5C/5/4S for the option of Recover from iOS Device. The iPhone users of 4/3GS, plesae enter the scanning mode first by following the steps:
- 1. Hold your iPhone and click the "Start" button.
- 2. Press the "Power" and "Home" buttons on your device at the same time for exactly 10 seconds.
- 3. When 10 seconds have passed, release the "Power" button right away, but still keep holding the "Home" button.
The program will automatically scan your iPhone for lost calendar and other data after the above steps.
Step 3: Look through and restore deleted calendars on your iPhone
All lost data will be found and displayed in clear categories after scanning. To look through lost calendar, select the "Calendar" menu on the right side and you can preview the detailed content one by one. Choose the one you want and click "Recover" button, then all deleted data can be recovered with one click.
Note: The data those deleted recently and those existing on your iPhone can be found in each category. You can separate them by sliding the button on the top: Only display the deleted items.
Step 1: Choose the backup of your iTunes and extract it.
After run the iPhone Data Recovery program on your computer, click on the "Recover from iTunes Backup File" menu on the top of the program's window. Then all your iTunes backup files will be found and displayed. Choose the one you want for your iPhone and select "Start Scan" to extract it.
Note: If the new data has covered the deleted data and can't be found directly from your iPhone, you can use this method: Pick up your iTunes backup and check if the lost calendar is here.
Step 2: Preview and restore lost iPhone calendar from iTunes
After the scanning, all data in the iTunes backup will be found and displayed in clear categories. In the "Calendars" category , you can preview the calendars one by one. Choose the one you want and click "Recover" button to save them on your computer.
Mor information about iPhone Data Recovery:This program can help you recover Lost Contacts, Messages,Photos, Videos, Camera Roll, Photo Library, Message Attachments, Call History and more from your iPhone iPad iPod.
1) Newly support iOS 9 and iPhone 6S & iPhone 6S Plus
2) Recover 7 types of deleted data directly from iPhone 6S/6S Plus/6/6 Plus/5S/5C/5/4S, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, The new iPad, iPad 2 & iPod touch 5, which includes messages, contacts, notes, etc.
3) Retrieve 12 types of data directly from iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 & iPod touch 4 without iTunes backup, even if the device is crashed, smashed or broken.
4) Regain lost data from your iTunes backup for any iOS device due to device loss, jailbreak, iOS upgrade or factory settings restore.
comments powered by Disqus