How to Copy Photos to iPhone on MacIf you are looking for a best way to cope photos to iPhone on mac, I strongly recommend iPhone to Mac Transfer software.
For Mac user, iPhone to Mac Transfer allow you to easily copy photos, songs, videos, books and more to iPhone on Mac. It can help Mac user to transfer iPhone files to Mac local for backup or sync iPhone files to iTunes library.Note: Upgrade Apple devices to iOS 5.0 or above, before you transfer ePub/PDF/photo to iPad/iPhone/iPod touch.
Step 1. Connect iPhone to PCPlease launch iPhone to Mac Transfer software, and connect your iPhone to Mac, then all the information about your iPhone, such as Type, Capacity, Version, Serial Number and Format will be shown on the main interface. And all iPhone item folders such as Photo, Music, Movie, Books, etc. are displayed in the left panel.
Tip: All functions for iPhone are applicable to iPod, iPod touch, iPad, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPad mini, iPad 4;
Step 2. Choose photo from PC local1) Save the camera photos on PC local, and remember the save path.
2) In the software screen, please turn to the top toolbar and click "Add Files to iPhone" button or "Add Folder to iPhone" button to choose photos from PC local. Maybe you can click the "File" top menu and choose "Add files to iPhone" option to start to select photos from Mac.
Step 3. Copy photos to iPhone
A dialog window will pops up after you clicked "Add file to iPod" button. You should select photo files or folder and check them completely. After it is finished, please press "Open" button to start to copy photos to iPhone library. Besides you copying photos to iPhone, it can also copy Audio, Video, Books, etc. to iPhone library. What's more, you can transfer iPhone files to PC local for backup or sync iPhone files to iTunes library.
comments powered by Disqus
- Transfer Files Between iPhone and Computer
- Transfer Photos from PC to iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Photos to PC
- Transfer iPhone Music to PC
- Transfer iTunes Music to iPhone
- Transfer iPhone Contact to PC
- Transfer Files from iPad to PC
- Transfer Music from iPod to iPod
- Import Music to iPhone
- Transfer iPhone SMS to PC
- Transfer iPhone Data to iPhone
- Transfer Files from PC to iPhone